1. The Lord (Jesus) is the Savior. “I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.” (Isaiah 43:11).
2. The Lord (Jesus) is God – “I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.” (Isaiah 43;12)
3. The Lord (Jesus) is our Creator – “Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;” (Isaiah 44:24).
4. The Lord (Jesus) is the Only God – “That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.” (Isaiah 45:6).
5. The Lord (Jesus) has no co-equal – “And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?” (Isaiah 46:4,5).
This post has already been read 78 times!