1. Whose success you admire reveals whose success you can emulate
2. Follow a leader in your field. Follow a leader who appreciates the value of a follower
3. Not all leaders are mentors but mentors do lead and lead well.
4. Good leaders lead, outstanding leaders mentor others to be leaders.
5. Good leaders know the right answers, good mentors ask the right questions.
6. The difference between good and exceptional is seen in how low you can go down to bring another up.
7. The secret to being exceptional is leading from the bottom up.
8. Good leaders provide a pulpit for others. Exceptional mentors give other men a pulpit.
9. Good leaders start men off where they are. exceptional leaders take good men to place where they can flourish.
10. Your future is only as valuable as your willingness to take other smaller men with you.
11. Jesus invested in his mentees then he gave them the role of shaking and awakening the “world.” Exceptional mentors are not afraid of letting go their position so that capable men can carry forward their work into new territory, worlds and kingdoms
12. Jesus never went into the world, but his mentees did. Thats EXCEPTIONAL Leadership.
13. The work of Jesus is the BEST WORK. TRUST is the key factor to any working relationship. Jesus trusted his followers to make his work their own. Only then can we as followers do OUR BEST WORK first.
14. Mentees often live in a different generation to their mentors hence they provide access to the next generation with new tools and new platforms. The mentors however provide proven ways and established systems of success that are worth their weight in gold to everyone that desires EXCEPTIONAL SUCCESS
This post has already been read 79 times!