1. Dont say a Joke, It shows you are nervous or have nothing important to say
2. Read scriptures It shows what you value as your foundation
3. Give your title. Make it unique
4. Dont waffle, be clear, precise and measured
5. Start off slow build up rhythm (shows you have control)
6. Build up intensity, add a bit of feeling
7. Relax and be prepared, focused and ready for the big shift
8. Pace Yourself.
9. Preach like a king, you’re nothing less
10. Dont ask people to say “amen” “hallelujah” or nothing. If you got fire they’ll feel the heat!
11 Keep the drive alive and the soul engaged.
12. Get into revelation mode where God talks and you listen.
13. Impart something, Invest your best, then get ready to preach as if it was your last day before eternity.
Have a great Preach tomorrow, then come back here and tell everyone your message.
This post has already been read 99 times!